Wednesday 2 July 2008

Finally, some recipes!

I've finally uploaded some of my recipes and some of the recipes that Amy and I were taught by a Malaysian chef. Feel free to leave me feedback.

In a couple of recipes, I may not have explained what a curry mud is. All it means is to mix the curry powder, turmeric, etc with a little water until the result is somewhat like a dryish mud. This can then be gently fried in a wok with plenty of oil. The Malaysian Curry recipe should have a good explaination of this procedure. I learnt it when I was taught this recipe and nowdays use it for pretty much every curry I cook.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmmm they all look yummy but the dahl is definitely on my "must make this" list!

K said...

I like the look of the bean and vegetable stew. Anything with liquid smoke gets my approval!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love all the curry varieties!

Kiki said...

Dumplings!
I can't wait to have a Malaysian night now...