Monday 16 September 2013

VeganMofo 2013: Post 14 - Black Bean Burgers

These burgers are so good! I made them for dinner on Saturday and Sunday night. (I also made the raspberry chocolate blondies from VWAV wit strawberries but that was a complete disaster) Recipe is from Vegan Sandwiches Save The Day. I think we bought it in Portland last year but I don't think that we've made anything from it.
Seriously yummy. And I've used up two of my baggies of black beans! #win
Tomorrow's post: Mac and Cheese Mondays!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I really need to make something from Vegan Sandwiches. People keep posting all these amazing looking photos of food from it.

Johanna GGG said...

I figure if that blondies are a disaster and the black bean burgers a success you can still feel good about eating dinner - but shame about the blondies

Amy said...

I screwed up and accidentally deleted this comment from AG - sorry AG!!! I bought a pack of black beans some weeks ago. Still sitting in a glass jar on the bench as a reminder; "Do something with me" but since VeganMoFo started I haven't cooked anything other than my theme supporting dishes. I'm sure your recipe idea will come handy. When the right time comes :)