Saturday 21 September 2013

VeganMofo 2013: Post 16-Green Edge Poutine

So I’m approximately 5 posts behind – I’m hoping to blog almost every meal this weekend to catch up!

Green Edge announced on Facebook that they’d be doing Poutine this weekend.  I, of course, jumped straight on it.  Cam’s working day shift at the hospital this weekend, so I got it takeaway for myself.  Their cafe food is freaking fantastic.  If you haven’t tried it and you live in Brisbane, what’s wrong with you guy!?!!!!

Cue the awful (as in I have no photography skills, not awful taste) photo:

IMG_3872

Delicious.  Salty, but delicious.  I think the cheeze is either cheezly or notzarella and it’s a James/Matt special recipe for the gravy.  They have it all weekend, so go get it Brisbaneites!!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yum, that looks fantastic - I love a good vegan poutine! I've missed a posting on a couple of days and am feeling a bit behind too but am thankful to have a quiet day for some catching up!

Anonymous said...

You need to start a Poutine Routine cos that looks fab.

Theresa said...

I think I need to *make* some poutine because, even though I lived 10 minutes from Canada for 4 years, I have never ever tried it! Probably because I was veg, but still. I need to try it!